Becoming a member of Wolfeboro Community Food Co-op is easy.
The membership fee for your household is only $150 with no annual fee.
Payment options are:
- Payment of $150 in full by check or credit card.
- Payment of $50 a months for 3 months.
- Membership Assistance – please contact us at
Your Membership Benefits Start as Soon as You Join!
You will enjoy:
- Pride in ownership;
- Creating a business that is dedicated to strengthening our local food
- The right to vote for our Board of Directors as well run for a seat on
- One-stop shopping for all of your organic, local and natural food and
- Supporting a business that provides local jobs and builds a strong
Specials and Sales List emailed to you;
- 15% discount on special-order
Patronage rewards based on how much you shop - during profitable times;
Member-owner discounts on classes and workshops.
Why We Need Members
When you join the Co-op, you become part-owner of an independent,
community-owned business that supports the local economy, ethical
purchasing and human cooperation. Your investment builds equity for the
co-op - helping us stay strong and giving us the capital to grow. Your
one-time, $150 membership fee purchases one share in Wolfeboro Community
Food Cooperative and provides the benefits outlined above.
Wolfeboro Community Food Co-op is intentionally structured as a
democratically owned and run cooperative. By joining together we have
been able to grow a business that provides high quality natural foods
and products to Wolfeboro and the surrounding communities.
CLICK HERE to pay by credit card.
To pay by
check, fill out the Member-Owner Application and mail
completed form along with your check payable to Wolfeboro Community Food