Becoming a member of Wolfeboro Community Food Co-op is easy.
The membership fee for your household is only $150 with no annual fee.
Payment options are:
– Payment of $150 in full by check or credit card.
– Payment of $50 a months for 3 months.
– Membership Assistance – please contact us at email@example.com
Your Membership Benefits Start as Soon as You Join!
You will enjoy:
– Pride in ownership;
– Creating a business that is dedicated to strengthening our local food system;
– The right to vote for our Board of Directors as well run for a seat on the board;
– One-stop shopping for all of your organic, local and natural food and product needs;
– Supporting a business that provides local jobs and builds a strong local economy;
– Member Specials and Sales List emailed to you;
– 15% discount on special-order case purchases;
– Patronage rewards based on how much you shop – during profitable times;
– Member-owner discounts on classes and workshops.
Why We Need Members
When you join the Co-op, you become part-owner of an independent, community-owned business that supports the local economy, ethical purchasing and human cooperation. Your investment builds equity for the co-op – helping us stay strong and giving us the capital to grow. Your one-time, $150 membership fee purchases one share in Wolfeboro Community Food Cooperative and provides the benefits outlined above.
Wolfeboro Community Food Co-op is intentionally structured as a democratically owned and run cooperative. By joining together we have been able to grow a business that provides high quality natural foods and products to Wolfeboro and the surrounding communities.
CLICK HERE to pay by credit card.
To pay by check, fill out the Member-Owner Application and mail completed form along with your check payable to Wolfeboro Community Food Co-op.